Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Make your insides happy now - the benefits are life-long!

I haven’t been on my Probiotic soapbox for quite a few weeks ... but having recently seen the beautiful healthy babies that result from robust probiotic and nutritional supplementation that starts before conception and goes throughout pregnancy, I can’t help myself.

My enthusiasm for high potency probiotics as a foundation, health-promotion measure at any age or life stage is further confirmed by three recent research items.


While all three stories give support to the importance of probiotics in staying well, the last item is particularly interesting, clarifying the way the microbes in out gut communicate "across kingdoms" to influence our human cells.   

Here's your link to the best probiotic for the job of keeping all systems functioning optimally, throughout life!

No comments: